Many thanks to Jackie Eifling from the National Animal Disease Center In
Ames, Iowa for pin-pointing the Abstract from Flebologie (It can be
found in PubMed but Is under a European Title, different format citation
than what our Doc had, although v. and pagination were correct).  And we
already got it e-maild to us from NLM.  Jakcie's is the  only respond I
received.  I am impressed, and thankfull for her help.

Dalia Kleinmuntz, M.L.S., Webster Library Director

Evanston Hospital, Evanston Northwestern Healthcare

847-570-2664 (voivr)

847-570-2926 (fax)                  [log in to unmask]