Meblibbers,

Pharmacology is not my forte, so here is my stumper.  My favorite pharmacist wants to know - "if I give 10 mEq of potassium, what difference will I see in blood concentration in a specific time frame (say 1 hour).  And please include other electroytes."

Appreciate all help on this one...generally clueless at the moment...

Deb Faber, MLS, MS
Health Sciences Library
Baylor Medical Center at Garland
2300 Marie Curie Blvd.
Garland, Texas 75042

972-487-5060
972-485-3037 (fax)

This e-mail, facsimile, or letter and any files or attachments transmitted with it contains information that is confidential and privileged. This information is intended only for the use of the individual(s) and entity(ies) to whom it is addressed. If you are the intended recipient, further disclosures are prohibited without proper authorization. If you are not the intended recipient, any disclosure, copying, printing, or use of this information is strictly prohibited and possibly a violation of federal or state law and regulations. If you have received this information in error, please notify Baylor Health Care System immediately at 1-866-402-1661 or via e-mail at [log in to unmask] Baylor Health Care System, its subsidiaries, and affiliates hereby claim all applicable privileges related to this information.