Hello. I am asking a big favor: I need the pagination for 6 different ASH abstracts that appear in the 2001, 2002, and 2003 Blood supplements. I am able to verify all other reference elements via the ASH website, but not pagination (and I don't have holdings for Blood). If anybody is able to check the print supplements for me, please let me know and I will then provide the 6 references to you individually and notify the list that it has been filled. Thanks!

Mark Vrabel, MLS, AHIP
Information Resources Supervisor
Oncology Nursing Society
125 Enterprise Drive
Pittsburgh, PA 15275
Phone: (412) 859-6289
Fax: (412) 859-6160

Don't Miss the #1 Conference for Oncology Nurses
ONS 30th Annual Congress  April 28-May 1  Orlando, FL
Visit the Nursing Education area of www.ons.org for complete information.

Confidentiality Notice:  This transmission (including attachments) is intended solely for the use of the addressee(s).  Unauthorized use, dissemination, distribution or reproduction is strictly prohibited.  If you have received this transmission in error, please notify the sender via reply email and delete or destroy all occurrences of this transmission (including attachments).