Wow, that was fast! Many thanks to both Anne for verifying, and to Charlene, Catherine, and Emily for offering to do so! (please forgive my lack of acknowledgment if another offer is made by the time this gets posted, the assistance is pouring in and I can't keep up!).

        Thanks again to everybody for helping...this had reached its deadline to print and we couldn't query the author in time,

Mark Vrabel, MLS, AHIP
Information Resources Supervisor
Oncology Nursing Society
125 Enterprise Drive
Pittsburgh, PA 15275
Phone: (412) 859-6289
Fax: (412) 859-6160

Don't Miss the #1 Conference for Oncology Nurses
ONS 30th Annual Congress  April 28-May 1  Orlando, FL
Visit the Nursing Education area of www.ons.org for complete information.

Confidentiality Notice:  This transmission (including attachments) is intended solely for the use of the addressee(s).  Unauthorized use, dissemination, distribution or reproduction is strictly prohibited.  If you have received this transmission in error, please notify the sender via reply email and delete or destroy all occurrences of this transmission (including attachments).