I'm guessing 8" net or so here in Gray, 4 miles from GYX and about 20 from
PWM.  Bigtime winds last night, so lots of blowing and drifting.

It'll be interesting to see how the totals finally check out.  Looks like
Scott was pretty close in the 'dacks and Greens.  From what I can tell so
far the real lollipops were eastern Maine, not Western Maine and the Whites.

Friday/Saturday looks intriguing on the UKMET and NAM, less so on the GFS...