Just got back from a week tour in the Encantats National park in the Spanish
Pyrenees, near the Spanish ski resort of Baqueira Beret (if anyone has heard
of that) I was travelling with Pyrenees Mountain Tours
(http://www.pyrenees.co.uk/2005%20Webpages/Ski%20Touring/toursintropage.html
) who arrange the guide and all the details, basically you pack your gear
and show up ready to ski.
The details are a little dull in that for most of the early part of the trip
we were spent stuck in a mountain hut as the wind blew and it snowed quite
hard. (one group that left the hut returned in 20 minutes, a couple who
continued got lost at the col and had to spend the night out, the woman died
in the night from exposure and when we left at the end of the week the
rescuers were still looking for the body. You will see the helicopter in the
pictures)

When we could finally get out it was glorious sunshine and powder and
luckily our guide was a genius at finding stable slopes since the avalanche
hazard was 5 at this point. Our trip concluded with a ski from the 2880
meter Montardo down to our snowbound van at about 1300 meters, a 1500 meter
descent through wind crust, wind buffed, glare ice, sticky mashed potatoes
and in a few beautiful pockets cold smoke. Most of the photos were taken on
the last two sunny days and you can see the good stuff at
           <http://www.fototime.com/inv/DB40B94FE71EC21>  has my photos and
the following url has the pictures of another guy in the group
<http://www.fototime.com/inv/E06396A158E6F72>