Here's a post I came across on the TGR ski forum:
http://www.tetongravity.com/forums/showthread.php?t=26771

I'll post this just to get some comments and I must say, wow, I had no
idea it was this bad up there...notice how many places are closed!
--------------------------------
"Washington
Mission Ridge- open with 4" - 7" of base- WHY????
Mt. Baker - closed (will reopen with additional snowfall of 15"-25")
Crystal - closed (will reopen with 'significant snowfall')
Alpental/Summit- closed (will reopen some terrain with significant snow)
Stevens- CLOSED ; letter to pass holders with 2006 pricing on the way
49 Degrees North- CLOSED
White Pass - CLOSED

BC/South Coast
Whistler - OPEN (rumor: Blackcomb closing Apr 3, can anyone confirm?)
WH20 - OPEN
Fernie- OPEN
Kicking Horse- OPEN
Red Mountain - CLOSED
Cypress- CLOSED
Grouse Mtn- Open (correction)

Oregon
Timberline- OPEN Spring Tix now in effect $38; Palmer & Magic Mile ONLY
Mt. Bachelor- OPEN
Meadows- Closed until significant snowfall is received
Ski Bowl- Closed (tba?)

Idaho
Schweitzer- CLOSED (ticket discount at Mt. Bachelor)
Bogus Basin- CLOSED

Western Montana
Snowbowl- CLOSED
Big Mtn - 60% OPEN with discounted lift tix ($39)"

Crystal, Baker, Red Mountain...closed!  Those places always have deep
bases.  I really had no idea it was that bad.

-Scott