On Mar 5, 2005, at 4:21 PM, Paul Terwilliger wrote:

> We can pretend it's a democracy.  We can chatter all we want about
> voting for this date or that date.

It isn't. Or wasn't.

> But then The Plaid One will declare that the date Shall Be X.  And
> that be that.
>
> However, The Plaid One would appear to be too busy skiing....

He was. But now he isn't. And he has lost interest in parties.

There was a plan brewing for April 2-3, complicated by the Mad River
Glen Annual Shareholders Meeting on Saturday April 2. If someone would
like to continue that plan, I can provide them with some guidance --
but little else.