Anybody else have this download problem (which I finally just solved after
months of frustration)?

Scott Danis wrote:

> Jimmy on the hike:
> http://www.uvm.edu/skivt-l/image_upload/Vermont/2005311_002.jpg

Downoladed fine.

Scott Danis wrote:

> Me:
> http://www.uvm.edu/skivt-l/?Page=image_upload/Vermont/2005311_004.jpg
(and all others in his post) I get nothing but the green plaid border and
headers. All image area is blank, even after waiting for the download that
some part of my machine thinks it's doing.

Same happens frequently for many posted pix, and especially movies.

I finally found that if I remove "?Page=" from the URL, I can get the image.

Great! Now can someone explain what's going on?

Thanks,

--Dan