On Mar 9, 2005, at 1:51 PM, Peter Salts wrote:

> Anybody know if the MRG website is down?  I am unable to access it.

Late last night/early this AM, despite cold and snow and dark of night,
The Mad River Glen server -- the actual physical box -- was carried
from the old GreenMountainAccess Hinesburg co-location facility to a
brand new facility in Richmond by GMA staff. MRG Communications
Coordinator (God Bless him) Neal Berwick worked long into the wee hours
helping the old box feel comfortable in its new home, but apparently
the server didn't really like its new IP address.

We think we tracked the problem down to -- of all things -- the webcam
(long story. Personally, I think the server was emphasizing with my
knee own pain and suffering).

Anyway, It appears to be back and running smoothly. We continue to
monitor the situation. Thank you all for your patience, and thank you
all for visiting www.madriverglen.com.

| Academic Computing Services       __0__                             |
| Room 238 Waterman Building       / \ | \                            |
| University of Vermont              \77                              |
| Voice:802-656-1254 FAX:802-656-0872  vv                             |
| aim:goim?screenname=maddogskideath      http://weasel.uvm.edu/      |