Unfortunately I don't have all day to sit around at a computer and catch things as they happen to come in.  By the time I get to the list there are usually over 50 new messages and sometimes I don't even get through them all.  Annnnndddddd,  sometimes the whole chain of messages haven't arrived, sometimes an answer to a question comes in 24 hours before I see the question.  Anyway, if it isn't interesting (to me) I usually don't respond.  There is a lot of neat stuff on this list and I forget that most folks only get on their computer between 9 to 5  M-F.  You could have kept quiet and I would have never known that you saw the followup info on Tanner Hall.  No one can guarantee what order these things arrive on someone's computer.  I file things away to answer later and they ( I ) get lost in the shuffle and I never get back to them.  Such is life but I am trying to follow more closely.  Sorry.  Jimski

Bruno deBiasi <[log in to unmask]> wrote: I apologize for Jimskiing the Tanner Hall double ankle break. Read all
posts prior to replying. Read all posts prior to replying. Read all
posts prior to replying. Read all posts prior to replying. Read all
posts prior to replying. Read all posts prior to replying. Read all
posts prior to replying. Read all posts prior to replying. Read all
posts prior to replying.

- Bruno