http://www.cnn.com/2005/HEALTH/diet.fitness/03/17/skiers.streak.ap/index.html

Paul is a great guy!  My kids and I skied Sugarloaf for a week in Apr. in
the early 80s.  We stayed in the Lumberjack Lodge which was run by Paul
and his son.  We were the only guests except for Paul's friend Miles, a
retired Bowdoin english professor, who skied with him everyday.  Both of
them were still doing citizen's DH races on 225s.  I asked Paul one
evening how old he was and he replied 63.  I was stunned.  Ironically,
that's how old I am now.  Another evening as we relaxed over snacks and
drinks he commented, "Ain't that miles something?  He's 84."   I've been
seeing articles on Paul's streak every year or two and following with
interest.  Tough guys, those Maine-iacs.

May you enjoy skiing for many more years Paul.