The internet lines have been knocked out.  Maybe they are stranded at the lodge without their blackberry or whatever those things are.   Jimski

Scott Braaten <[log in to unmask]> wrote:
C'mon guys. I want some info. Storm hit the Cottonwoods this morning and
friggin' exploded. Based on the Collins weather/snow plot, it snowed 20"
in 12 hours today and when the cold front moved through it snowed 7" in
under two hours this morning. Looks like since last night they are at or
over 30" of new snow for today. Marc C and G...it was a Sunday so someone
had better have been up there.

Lets have it.

-Scott

Do you Yahoo!?
Yahoo! Small Business - Try our new resources site! - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - SkiVt-L is brought to you by the University of Vermont.