Take up snowboarding they tell me.  Snowboarding = good for knees, bad for MRG membership.  Jimski

Wesley Alan Wright <[log in to unmask]> wrote:
This party in particular, I don't expect to be doing anything gonzo --
my knee is still far from 100% and I have no intention of making it
worse by doing anything stupid. My wife was ready to whack me in the
knee with a pole after she caught me skiing some moguls at Mad River on
Saturday (I was just following the kids, honest!)