--- T Fisher <[log in to unmask]> wrote:
> The Single line is the most socially active lift line I've ever
> waited in.  Exchanges are not long in the corral,  but sometimes
> that's a good thing.  Mostly it's a good time to exchange beta on
> the good snow, the night's plans or some greasy gossip.

Oh, reminds me of the joke about software user manuals: "it's a great
manual if you know how to use the program..."

Anyway, the partee date controversy quickly resolved itself with
Sunday April 3 being the overwhelming choice and approriate pre-
partees at MRG, Stowe and Jay.

Unfortunately for me, I'm not so sure I'm gonna make it.

Mig