On Thu, 17 Mar 2005 14:18:54 -0800, Miguel Naughton
<[log in to unmask]> wrote:

> I agree with Bruno.  While MRG is obviously unfair to the
> snowboarders on the list, another disadvantage is the uphill
> transportation.  If the purpose is to meet other listers, the
> single chair pretty much skcus.  Also, Stowe is probably better
> for the lower end skiers that are encouraged to come to the
> Partee.  So, I vote for Stowe.

OTOH, all the redroabwonses can enjoy the view from the General Stark
Bup and the fine reeb on pat.  The doof ain't dab either.  If my cp
can "enjoy" it (actually much worse - the Kcoreltsac Bup at
Hsusregoob) surely can the evril one-plankers.

Regarding the terrain - Skivittlers have proven to be remarkably
durable (Wes's unfortunate recent date with a wooden MadVail maiden
excepted), in fact we may have set the record for group-size and
diversity taken through Courville's Couloir

caveat lector(!)