On Mar 19, 2005, at 8:49 PM, Jim B. wrote:

> Unconventional Terrain Comp.
>
> Just missed Ben Bloom and Lars Bruns' run (Go Bucknell!), but both
> apparently held up their end of the bargain, and the results bear that
> out:
> 1 Bloom, Ben, 90.75
SkiVt-L member
> 1 Bouchard, Dave, 90.75
SkiVt-L member
> 3 Bruns, Lars, 86.85
SkiVt-L member

SkiVt-L appears to attract an elite crew

> Had cake with the kids at the end of the ski school seasonal kids
> program
> party (Wes enjoyed some too, I believe),

Wesley also spent the day in ski school, tagging along with William
Wright and Sierra Salts. Which is to say, Wesley spent the day on skis
-- something he didn't think he could do a week ago, when he spent the
day lurking around the Karhu tent at Telemark festival, keeping Ben and
Dave company and whining about his wrecked knee. OK, sure, last run of
the day, the darn 4-year-old out raced me down Periwinkle -- din't
think that would happen until he was 6 -- but at least now there is
hope I'll again be able to hang with Ben B and Dave B in the trees and
not just in a tent.