Ben that was exactly what I was thinking about the judging.  A nice
appreciation for both styles-yes.  I was also thinking though, wouldn't
it of been cool if we threw the skis back for a tie-breaker?  The icy
kicker they built on the practice slope?  It would have been the perfect
arena- with the bar full of people and all.  Nice job Ben, I couldn't
think of a nicer guy to have a chair with his name on it, hanging in the
Base box for another 50 years or so (even if they start hanging names on
double chairs soon).  As far as Ice Land- with all this tie stuff and
mutual complimenting blah blah blah, who thinks it makes sense for Ben
to take me along?  "Some thing tells me I'm into something good" (Naked
Gun style days in the land of ice).  Nice job Lars as well, great crowd
to do a comp with.