My nurse managers are very anxious to get a copy of this which shows up on evidence-based nursing bibliographies of basic resources but I can't discover it in OCLC.  Here's how it is cited:

Kleiber, C. & Titler, M.G. (1998) Evidence based Practice and the revised Iowa Model. Fifth National Research Utilization Conference (April 23-24) Iowa City, IA: University of Iowa hospitals and clinics.

I've also found it cited with the authors reversed but can't find it under either or the title in OCLC.  Is this available through interlibrary loan?  Joy

Joy Kennedy, MLS
Northwest Community Healthcare
Health Resource Library
800 W. Central Rd.
Arlington Heights,IL  60005-2392
Phone: (847) 618-5180
Fax: (847) 618-5189

This E-Mail/telefax message and any documents accompanying this transmission may contain information that is privileged, confidential, and/or exempt from disclosure under applicable law and is intended solely for the addressee(s) named above.  If you are not the intended addressee/recipient, you are hereby notified that any use of, disclosure, copying, distribution, or reliance on the contents of this E-Mail/telefax information is strictly prohibited and may result in legal action against you.  Please reply to the sender advising of the error in transmission and immediately delete/destroy the message and any accompanying documents.  Thank you.