Hey everyone,
I checked my mailbox today in the dept and there is not info from Mollie! :(  i
checked the M box too in case you had placed it there but still nothing.  am i
looking in the wrong place?
if not, Nancy, did you get scans?  can you send them to me if you did?

thanks guys,
Alyssa

Quoting "Nancy J. Miller" <[log in to unmask]>:

> Can anyone scan the propaganda she gave us and email it to me?  I didn't
> get Mollie's email until I got home yesterday and would really like to
> have most of this paper completed by Monday.
>
> Thanks!
>
> Nancy Miller
> BSW Student
> Title IV-E Partnership
> University of Vermont-Department for Children and Families

"My new tango shoes are gonna help me dance away from you."