At WNESU  we have begun to standardize to Dell Computers and Servers and HP
Printers. We buy some new but most of what we purchase are refurbished Dells
and HP printers from a company called CDI Computers. All computers and
servers come with 3 year warranties and the company has been very good at
replacing the few pieces of equipment that have broken. The refurbished
computers cost about 1/3 of new and still have plenty of horsepower for most
apps. We do tend to buy new for the CAD lab as they need the latest and
greatest. Our Elementary schools are still using Apple computers which tend
to be way more expensive but they don't get stuck with viruses or spyware.

Wes Vaughan
Tech Director
WNESU
Bellows Falls Union HS