We are currently in the RFP process for a VoIP system and another that
will cover the infrastructure upgrades to handle VoIP.  We had centrex
in the past and the contract is up this summer.  When it goes through,
it will really give us the ability to provide amazing service.

Jack W. Barnes, CNE
Network Administrator
CCSU
802.878.1374

The information contained in this communication, including any
attachments, is confidential,constitutes privileged
communication, and is intended only for the use of the
addressee. This message may not be forwarded without prior
consent from the sender. The information in this e-mail is
also protected by the rights afforded under Family Educational
Rights and Privacy Act (FERPA) and school district policies.
Any unauthorized use, forwarding, distribution,disclosure,
printing or copying is strictly prohibited and may be unlawful.
us immediately at 802-879-8192 or return e-mail,and delete any
copies of this message immediately.  Any inadvertent disclosure
of this communication shall not compromise the confidential
nature of the communication.