I have some real concerns about the quality and quantity of material that is
now appearing on this listserve.  Yes, there are good questions and answers
and, sometimes, some interesting discussions. (The pointless argument about
the benefits of one platform over another was not one of them.) It's also
great to have lots of resources as close as your keyboard.  However, there
are also a lot of conversations that seem to be, in tone, rather private and
unnecessary for all of us to read.

Can everyone agree to keep this listserve as part of our business?  Folks
that want to chat or have specific items to discuss with each other can
easily do this over regular email.

By the way, don't bother to reply to this with a lengthy diatribe...

Thank you,

Christopher Kibbe, Principal
Saxtons River Elementary School
Saxtons River, VT