> Maybe we all are.  Don't the contributors shape the discussion?

> I find the chit-chat relaxing,
> especially with people who are workers in the same vineyard. I guess I
> think part of what we should be doing here is building community.  I
> think we should be about collegiality.  So many techies in Vermont are
> off in small schools with no other techies around to kvetch to.

I have always found this list to be a valuable resource despite the
occasional rant, diatribe, or off-topic adventure. I appreciate that
conversation this year and in the last couple of months has increased, and
if I don't find it interesting or relevant I know where the delete key is...

Eric Hall
Technology Coordinator
Waterbury/Duxbury Schools
Waterbury, VT