Let's not all start crying now.  It's true what you said, Mark.

Have a good weekend everyone.

<!--Harjit Dhaliwal-->

-----Original Message-----
From: School Information Technology Discussion
[mailto:[log in to unmask]] On Behalf Of mark arnold
Sent: Friday, April 15, 2005 4:05 PM
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: Re: It's not your fault ...

Hugs Vince ... you don't really think the folks here are going to let
you just slip away with a few emails.  Two more bake sales and we have
enough to off you properly :-)  Everyone who is going on
vacation....have a nice one!

Mark Arnold
Morristown School District
(802) 888-6729 (w)