Dear Colleagues ...

VITA-Learn is pleased to announce that the Dynamics Landscapes
conference is being held in two locations this year --  North and
South.   This year's theme is "Partners in Learning."   These
conferences are made possible through the generous support of our
sponsors -- Champlain College, Marlboro College Graduate Center, and
Learning Networks.  We hope that you will attend either or both
conferences and use this email to help us spread the word within your
school communities.

You may review the conference programs and additional information
online at:  http://vitaschools.learningnetworks.com/DL2005

Quick Facts --

Dynamic Landscapes North - May 13th at Champlain College
Dynamic Landscapes South - May 20th at Marlboro College Graduate  Center
Cost:  $90/person prior to May 6th; $115/per person May 6th and after
(there is an additional discount if you plan to attend both
conferences)
Registration:  Online registration will open the week of April 11th.
We will send a notice about this link as soon as it becomes available.

Dynamic Landscapes North will offer over 27 presentations, representing
a variety of Vermont schools,  disciplines, and grade levels.  Over 50
students will participate in the conference this year!  This will be an
exciting opportunity for Vermont educators and students  to gather and
share their experiences.  Our keynote speaker is Jill Weber from
NEIRTEC who will speak about "The Best of the RTECs - Resources from
Your Regional Technology in Education Partner
to Ms. Weber for donating her time and expertise to Vermont educators.

Dynamic Landscapes South is a smaller conference (10 sessions and a
keynote presentation) located in Brattleboro to support this geographic
location.  The keynote speaker is Scott Welsh who will speak about
"Using Collaborative Technologies to Improve Communication Across
Distributed Organizations."  Many thanks to Neil Manders for
coordinating this conference in an effort to bring more professional
development opportunities to the southern part of our State.  We are
hopeful that this first effort in  Southern Vermont will receive enough
support for us to make this an annual event!

Registration will be available online soon!   In the meantime, please
review the conference details and encourage as many people as possible
to attend.

Thank you for your work and support of educational technology in our
schools!
On behalf of the VITA-Learn Board of Directors,
Sandy Lathem

==

Sandra A. Lathem, M. Ed.
Research Associate
College of Education and Social Services
University of Vermont
426A Waterman Building
Burlington, Vermont 05405
802-656-0481