Dear Colleagues ... VITA-Learn is pleased to announce that the Dynamics Landscapes conference is being held in two locations this year -- North and South. This year's theme is "Partners in Learning." These conferences are made possible through the generous support of our sponsors -- Champlain College, Marlboro College Graduate Center, and Learning Networks. We hope that you will attend either or both conferences and use this email to help us spread the word within your school communities. You may review the conference programs and additional information online at: http://vitaschools.learningnetworks.com/DL2005 Quick Facts -- Dynamic Landscapes North - May 13th at Champlain College Dynamic Landscapes South - May 20th at Marlboro College Graduate Center Cost: $90/person prior to May 6th; $115/per person May 6th and after (there is an additional discount if you plan to attend both conferences) Registration: Online registration will open the week of April 11th. We will send a notice about this link as soon as it becomes available. Dynamic Landscapes North will offer over 27 presentations, representing a variety of Vermont schools, disciplines, and grade levels. Over 50 students will participate in the conference this year! This will be an exciting opportunity for Vermont educators and students to gather and share their experiences. Our keynote speaker is Jill Weber from NEIRTEC who will speak about "The Best of the RTECs - Resources from Your Regional Technology in Education Partner thanks to Ms. Weber for donating her time and expertise to Vermont educators. Dynamic Landscapes South is a smaller conference (10 sessions and a keynote presentation) located in Brattleboro to support this geographic location. The keynote speaker is Scott Welsh who will speak about "Using Collaborative Technologies to Improve Communication Across Distributed Organizations." Many thanks to Neil Manders for coordinating this conference in an effort to bring more professional development opportunities to the southern part of our State. We are hopeful that this first effort in Southern Vermont will receive enough support for us to make this an annual event! Registration will be available online soon! In the meantime, please review the conference details and encourage as many people as possible to attend. Thank you for your work and support of educational technology in our schools! On behalf of the VITA-Learn Board of Directors, Sandy Lathem == Sandra A. Lathem, M. Ed. Research Associate College of Education and Social Services University of Vermont 426A Waterman Building Burlington, Vermont 05405 802-656-0481 Web: www.uvm.edu/pt3 or www.uvm.edu/~slathem