I had a friend send me this article based on a discussion I had recently about the expectations we have of educators related to technology integration and the support we are prepared to provide them.  The article brings up a few excellent points (I think) and might point us in directions that we might work in order to assist with enhanced technology integration efforts here in Vermont.  Nothing like trying to get ahead of the curve with support.  Sometimes educational practice is to launch expectations and then look for the oars that are suppose to power the ship;  something that seems to find us setting teachers adrift.  http://www.techlearning.com/db_area/archives/TL/2002/09/viewpoint.html

Mark Arnold
Morristown School District
(802) 888-6729 (w)