We are writing to thank students, staff and faculty members who have
taken the Campus Climate Survey already.  So far 2,051 people have
responded to this effort.  The survey will provide a base for informed
change within our community and on campus.

*We are extending the participation date of the survey to Wednesday,
April 20, 2005, 5:00 pm* because informed change is most effective with
inclusive participation so as to hear all voices and to promote a strong
statistical data base.

 Please join us and your colleagues in this important effort to enhance
for all of us the campus climate by taking the time to complete the survey.

*CLICK BELOW TO ACCESS SURVEY!  *

*http://www.uvm.edu/~aaeo/campusclimatesurvey*
<http://www.uvm.edu/%7Eaaeo/campusclimatesurvey>

*THANK YOU,*

*The Campus Climate Sub-Committee,*

*Diane Gaboriault, Jackie Weinstock, Mary K. Canales, Robert Lawson,
Margaret Ottinger, Dot Brauer, DaVaughn Bryan, Bridget Turner Kelly,
Hillary Harp, Kathryn Friedman*