 >From Mara Saule, Dean of Libraries at the University of Vermont

April 13, 2005

Thank you if you have responded to the University Libraries LibQUAL+™
user satisfaction survey, administered by the Association of Research
Libraries.

If you haven’t had a chance to complete the survey yet, please do so now
at http://library.uvm.edu/surveys. You can select a survey for the Dana
Medical Library or the Bailey/Howe Library, the Cook Chemistry/Physics
Library and the Library Research Annex.

The overall response rate so far has been great. Please help us to
maintain that very good margin by taking the survey now. A high response
rate will allow us to make changes based on the needs of users.

I hope you will choose to respond. I can assure you that if you
participate, your responses will be held in confidence. No identifying
links between responses and the individual responding will be retained.

We’re providing the opportunity to win prizes for survey participants.
If you choose, you can enter a drawing for dozens of gift certificates
to local restaurants, coffee shops, and movie theaters. If you have any
difficulty in accessing or taking the survey, please contact Selene
Colburn at [log in to unmask] <mailto:[log in to unmask]>. Print
copies of the survey can be provided.

Thank you for your time. Your opinion matters!

Mara

Mara Saule
Dean of Libraries
University of Vermont

If you have any questions, please contact:
Selene Colburn
Phone: 802.656.9980