Dear Birders,
It is Birdathon time again.  New Hampshire Audubon is hosting a statewide
Birdathon this May 21st, with dinner and awards at Silk Farm in Concord on
May 22nd.  There are lots of great prizes this year and the competition has
an added twist.  To facilitate people who do not want to traipse around the
state, we have levelled the playing field by introducing a regional par
system.  For instance, Sullivan County has a par of 124 while Rockingham
County has a par of 156 (sorry Steve).  Read more about the Birdathon at
www.nhaudubon.org or in the May/June issue of New  Hampshire Audubon's
Afield newsletter or contact me for an entry form.

If you are interested in joining a team and need assistance, please let me
know via e-mail or at 603 224-9909 ext. 307.

Good Birding

Eric Masterson
New Hampshire Audubon
3 Silk Farm Road