Just a reminder for those looking for specific birding spots or more
generally where to find birds in the state, Ted Murin and Bryan Pfeiffer's
book, Birdwatching in Vermont is an excellent reference and has directions
for most of the birding spots that get mentioned on the listserve.  It can
be purchased on line or at most of the local bookstores (ISBN: 1584651881).

At 07:16 PM 4/11/2005 -0400, you wrote:

>Subject: Birding in Vermont
>

> > Dear All,
> >
> > I was given your contact information from the folks at Green Mountain
> > Audubon Society.  My question for everyone is where to bird near
> > Manchester.  I will be in the Manchester area this coming weekend (up from
> > NJ), and I'd like to spend some time exploring nature.  Particularly
>birds,
> > but any wildlife is always appreciated.  If you can give me any pointers,
> > I'd be grateful.  Thanks!!
> >
> > Regards,
> > Michelle
> >

> > Michelle Blackowski
> > [log in to unmask]<mailto:[log in to unmask]>
> > 973.263.7444
> > 973.263.4482 fax

Allan M. Strong
University of Vermont
The Rubenstein School of Environment and Natural Resources
347 Aiken Center
Burlington, VT 05405
802-656-2910