Greetings, Birders:

The usual suspects are arriving at Berlin Pond - Common Loon, American
Bittern, Osprey, Virginia Rail, Pine Warbler. Thursday and Friday mornings
there were delightful. (I was fortunate enough on Thursday to bump into Taj
Schottland, a skilled birder who will be competing on the VINS teen team in
the World Series of Birding this May. I'll be urging folks to support the
team with pledges.)

In any event, I spent most of my time enjoying the good company of
Ruby-crowned Kinglets. So my lists aren't entirely complete. You can find
them at www.vermontbirdtours.com/breaking.html.

Best,
Bryan Pfeiffer

Vermont Bird Tours