4/5 Dead Creek Brilyea access- Saw three osprey flying north along the creek
  as I stood in the field at the south end of the area.  In the same area
saw two ring necked ducks and a pair of american wigeons and a ruffed
grouse.  There were also numerous tree swallows, and large flocks of noisy
male rwbs competing for the airwaves with some equally noisy frogs.  Mostly
buffleheads at the Champlain Bridge .  Though I have only seen a lone female
since, this past weekend I was excited to see 7 pairs of evenig grosbeaks
all at a feeder in Ripton.