The TUFTED DUCK was still at the Colchester Causeway around noon today.
I walked a short way onto the causeway and started to scan the ducks
from left to right, and it was literally the 5th duck that I looked at!
Much too easy for a lifer.  I just happened to catch it in profile, and
it was obvious what it was.  Otherwise it could easily have been
overlooked as another scaup or ring-necked.

Also saw RING-NECKED DUCK, BUFFLEHEAD, MALLARD, COMMON MERGANSER, SCAUP
(300+), COMMON GOLDENEYE, CANADA GOOSE, and DC CORMORANTS.

Ken Copenhaver
Fairfax VT