I apologize for those who have written me this morning asking me for a
general location for this bird, but our e-mail crashed here, and I have
just now been able to get into it.

This bird may be in any of these areas:  around the large beaver meadows
on route 12 between Herriot Rd and Baker Pond; in the woods on
Northfield Road (left off of route 12 after Howe Rd. headed south toward
Randolph); in the open fields along Howe Rd. (left off of route 12 after
Herriot Road).  This area is about 3.7 miles south of the bottom (end)
of route 64 where it intersects with route 12--take a left and head
toward Randolph on 12--if you reach Baker Pond, you have gone a bit too
far--area just north of the pond.  I will not be on this e-mail again
today--have to leave the office for the afternoon.  If I see it again,
though, I will come back and post asap.

Paula Gills
Brookfield