For those people who might want to watch a movie on a rainy day, rather
than be out in it, I would like to recommend "Wild Parrots" at the
Roxy.   The quality of the film (i.e. color, etc) wasn't all that
great, but if you are interested in bird group dynamics and how a non
-native species has adapted to a new environment  this was pretty
interesting.  I have to admit a prejudice as having lived in the Bay
area, it was great to see San Francisco again, and I do like characters
and the man at the center of this movie qualifies, I think.   It wasn't
the same caliber as "Winged Migration", but I was glad that I saw it.
Mary Spencer, Duxbury