The motel is the Holiday Inn in Grayling--it is just off the junction of
1-75.  The guides are not necessarily bird-oriented, but they will, at
the least, deposit you in places where you can find the birds yourself.
There is a slide show that precedes the tour that is very helpful for
background and identification.  Highly recommended as an alternative to
the festivals in the Roscommon-Mio areas that are pretty commercial.
You may want to plan a couple of days, especially if you are going
before the last week of May or are trying to hit their ETA on the nose.
There are years they show up a bit later because of weather to the
south, etc.  They do track them on their way up from the Bahamas.
Paula Gills
Transplanted Michigander