Greetings All!

Here's what we saw at the Center on Saturday. For those of you who joined me...THANKS! Enjoyed meeting the new folks who came out. I hope you'll join us again as the season really kicks in. Spoke to Mark, our Conservation Biologist, about the kinglets...turns out they were RUBY-CROWNED KINGLETS....he's heard them in both the spots we reported them.

Upper Field Near Office:
9 CHICKADEE
1 ROBIN
1 PHOEBE
2 DOWNY WOODPECKER
1 RUBY CROWNED KINGLET
2 BLUE JAY
2 CROW
2 GOLDFINCH
1 BROWN CREEPER

Peeper Pond Field:
6 BLUE JAY
5 GOLDFINCH
2 CARDINAL
4 CROW
2 CHICKADEE
4 TREE SWALLOW
2 REDWING
4 SONG SPARROW
2 CANADA GEESE
1 RUBY-CROWNED KINGLET
6 STARLINGS
1 ROBIN
1 WHITE-BREASTED NUTHATCH

Our next walk is Saturday, May 14th from 6:30 am to 8:30 am. Meet at the Audubon Office on Sherman Hollow Road in Huntington.

Bridget Butler
Teacher/Naturalist
Audubon Vermont
www.vt.audubon.org

"In the child there is no separation between spirit, soul & body. Everything is reproduced in this inner being. He imitates his whole environment." - Rudolf Steiner