THe Vins bird record commitee rejected what would have been the first sighting
of a white-tailed kite in Vermont for insufficient details. This bird was seen
at Herrick's Cove in March of 2004. Adult w-t kites are so distinctive; I can't
think of any other birds that might be mistaken for them?
Greg