Here's a sighting that just came to us this weekend:

Dear Audubon Vermont,
Just the other day my wife and I were traveling on route 5 near East Barnet. When we stopped at the out-look to take pictures of the Moore Dam we spotted two Peregrine Falcons across the road. The scrape appears to be just below the top of the rock face, below a dead tree (perch.) You probably know about this but I thought I'd tell you just in case. Thank you for all you do for our feathered friends. - Daniel Finn

Bridget Butler
Teacher/Naturalist
Audubon Vermont
www.vt.audubon.org

"In the child there is no separation between spirit, soul & body. Everything is reproduced in this inner being. He imitates his whole environment." - Rudolf Steiner