Vermont-New Hampshire 2005 Birders Conference
Presented by Vermont Institute of Natural Science (VINS) and New Hampshire
Audubon (NHA)

Planning and organization of the 2005 Birders Conference is forging ahead.
We have now set the date (Saturday, 15 October) ­ so please mark your
calendars, and the venue (Lake Morey Resort in Fairlee, VT --  just a few
miles north of where I-89 and I-91 intersect). We are currently working on
the program but we think that we can promise you exciting and informative
talks. Subjects will include bird research and conservation in the
Northeast, “where to” talks, and identification challenges in New Hampshire
and Vermont. The conference will begin at 8.30 a.m. (for registration) and
wrap up at 4 p.m. Optional field trips are being organized for Sunday for
those that wish to stay.

The cost of participation will be $75 or $95 for early or late
registration, with additional discounts for students and members of VINS
and NHA. These costs include lunch and snacks.