CNN again: Solar as an antidote to Climate Change
Note new email address: [log in to unmask]

Bill Calfee
207 Maple Hill Lane
Dorset, VT 05251
802-867-5739
http://www.billcalfee.com

Melting Point

Why is the Earth is getting warmer?
Saturday, April 2:   6AM, 8PM and 11PM  (EST)

CNN filmed the all-solar house we designed in North Carolina and interviewed the owners to use as an illustration of what folks can and are doing to combat Global Warming.

http://www.cnn.com/CNN/Programs/presents/index.html

These air times are for the east coast.  You'll need to check your local listings for other time zones.

Independent of our participation, it is encouraging to see CNN addressing this mega (800 pound gorilla in the living room) issue.   Please help spread the word!

I am looking forward to seeing you again soon!

with best regards,

steven

Steven J. Strong, President
Solar Design Associates, Inc