I believe Rob had this happen as well. I'm yet not sure what the source
of the problem is, but I do know he had to have his blog re-installed
(hopefully you backed up/exported your content?).

I've modified the posted "instructions" below to include a disclaimer
regarding overwriting an existing blog, and generally reccommend against
it until we know more.

I have been able to restore the template over my own blog (and one other
person's), but I am unclear as to why these would restore fine while
others became corrupted.

Sorry for any inconvenience this may have caused.

-Justin

--
Justin Henry
Learning Systems Development Support