Hello,

The CSSA and UPE will hold their annual spring barbecue tomorrow at North Beach.  The rain is expected to hold off until late afternoon, so come on out and join us!

12 p.m. - 3 p.m.
North Beach, Burlington

Hamburgers, hotdogs, veggie burgers, homemade salads and desserts.
Bring soccer balls, frisbees, etc. All friends and family are welcome (and well-behaved pets).

Take a break from studying, put away your exam prep, stop writing papers, and come have lunch on us.

If you need a ride, please send me e-mail.  We will provide rides from Votey between 11:30 and 12:30.

Hope to see you there,
Charlotte
Sign-up for Ads Free at Mail.com
http://promo.mail.com/adsfreejump.htm