On Mon, 9 May 2005 14:13:50 -0400, Matthew Kulas <[log in to unmask]> wrote:

>Anyone see what kind of shape Upper FIS has been in recently?

I'm assuming that is what I can see from the Rec Center at UVM.  Looking
south towards Mt. Ellen I noticed a small speck of sparkling white stuff
up in the corner of the mountain.  Definitely snow but I wasn't aware I
could see any of the trails of Sugarbush from UVM.  Maybe I was wrong, and
from a distance it could be anything from a small patch reflecting light,
but it looked decent enough.  Then again, the view of Bolton makes it
appear that there is a constant strip of white down the mountain.

-Scott