I took it to mean that the President's policies are creating volcanic eruptions.  Like maybe the Earth is revolting against mankind  or something.  I'm sure when the next Democrat/Liberal is elected president all the climates will become perfect. No more volcanoes, earthquakes,tornadoes,hurricanes, etc.  I can't wait.    Jimski

Denis Bogan <[log in to unmask]> wrote: >From: Matthew Kulas
Subject: as if global warming were not bad enough

http://nytimes.com/aponline/science/AP-Yellowstone-Volcano-Threat.html
Thanks to W's policy we may loose Yellowstone. St. Helens, Hood, Shasta:
ski 'em while you can. <

I don't follow. Is anybody saying we can't go there?