Oh great, now we have a snow nissip match going on.  For us non participants it seems it would be more beliveable for Utah than Southern California.  So Johnathan wins the unbelievable award.  Neh-ne-neh-ne.    Jimski

Marc Chrusch <[log in to unmask]> wrote:
Johnathan Kamien wrote:

>Believe it or not, we're still skiing in Southern California, just
>over an hour's drive outside of LA. And the skiing is G-R-E-A-T!

Believe it or not, we're still skiing in northeastern Utah, too. About 700"
for the season so far, with a 160-ish" base. A fresh 8" this morning with
an additional 12" - 18" in the forecast has prompted Snowbird to open this
Thursday and Friday in addition to the current weekend-only spring
operations. Of course with our sun at this time of year, things can go from
powder to cream cheese to dense mashed potatoes in the time it takes to do
one lap, but still, it's May - we're not complaining.

-marc

Do you Yahoo!?
Read only the mail you want - Yahoo! Mail SpamGuard. - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - SkiVt-L is brought to you by the University of Vermont.