This is an interesting proposition.  . http://www.thechamplainchannel.com/news/4470589/detail.html

It appears you either  further burden those who are fortunate enough to have something or add the proverbial straw to the camel's back of the employers who can't afford something.

I can see the employers who currently offer something to bail out and take the less expensive approach.  The question is how good will the coverage be?

Jimski

"Haskell, Patrick" <[log in to unmask]> wrote:
It's universal health care, of course, silly. The one thing that could
salvage our failing industrial giants. Too bad all the pro-business
conservatives are so anti-government, since that's probably the single
best thing to keep profits in the US, preserve good American jobs and
make our economy more efficient. How ironic.