James Dugan wrote:

>Oh great, now we have a snow nissip match going on.  For us non
>participants it seems it would be more beliveable for Utah than
>Southern California.  So Johnathan wins the unbelievable award.
>Neh-ne-neh-ne.    Jimski

Unbelievable maybe, but here's proof. As Mr. FirstTracks said, Baldy
is looking pretty darn good (although the same can't necessarily be
said for me!)! I would have taken some pictures of skiers, but there
was hardly anyone there.

See:
http://www.uvm.edu/skivt-l/?Page=image_upload/World/IMG_2042.JPG
http://www.uvm.edu/skivt-l/?Page=image_upload/World/IMG_2044.JPG